My husband and I recently watched the movie “JOY”. Here is the link to the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR-2TiQVY-k.
It was released Christmas Day 2015, and stars Juliette Lawrence, Robert Dinero, Bradley Cooper. I highly suggest investing the time in watching this movie, starting 2016 off with passion and purpose. Here are some lessons I learned form the movie:
- Never ever give up on your ideas. Dedication and hard work pay off in the end.
- Protect your ideas.
- Get out of your comfort zone. Do things differently to get different outcomes.
- The simplest ideas are the smartest. Things don’t have to be complicated or complex to be amazing!
- Do things your own way. Stay true to your heart and your vision.
- Preserve against adversity. You may get knocked down but always get back up stronger. Know that the set back was a set up for the next triumph.
- Be passionate about your self and your product. Get in front of people.
- Ask for help and develop a trusted team of advisors.
- Don’t let other people talk you out of your dream. The voices inside have to be louder than the voices outside.
- You never know what is around the corner. One door closes and another one opens. It only takes one perfect person, one perfect introduction to catapult you forward.
- Dream big. Dream bigger. Never stop.
- Give back. Remember where you came from.
- Stand up for what is right and just and true. Stand up for principles.
Let me know what you think about the movie when you watch it!
In health and happiness,